I thought of having a food blog , just to store my recipes somewhere but decided against it as there are one too many around in the blogosphere. Lets face it. I don’t have the patience to jot down every single measure , down to every tsp for a recipe .So, I have decided to just post a few of my recipes , in this blog, the ones that will be very easy, breezy to make …The first one is the baked Cauliflower.
In our farmers market at Sunnyvale, we get these cute little cauliflowers that are local,organic and fresh. I get those and bake them . Last night, I baked these with a cilantro-chutney mixture. It was amazing and we loved it. Without further ado, let me post it here..
1. Two Cauliflowers
2. A cilantro bunch
3. 1tsp Jeera
4. 1 Green Chilli- diced
5. 2 tsp Tava Stir Fry Masala ( If you don’t have this, just use a mixture of Amchur,Dhaniya,Jeera powder)
6. Olive Oil-1 tsp
1. In a blender, grind the cilantro, jeera and the green chilli with a little water .
2. Mix the cilantro mixture with the Tava Stir Fry masala.
3. Rub this paste on the cauliflower
4. Preheat the oven to 350F. Bake the cauliflower, till cooked or around 45 minutes.
Thats it. An awesome, healthy dish by the time you are done with your chores.
Yes, the photos were just an after-thought and I don’t have the patience to put these into nice dishes and take neat pictures. I really admire the bloggers who take the pain to present things. I would rather take a picture in an aluminium foil than spend the time to put into a nice porcelain dish and wash it afterwards.